12th February 2017
- If you have a strong chemistry and great banter you won’t need to use Valentines Day as an excuse to get in between the sheets you’ll get pleasure from each other’s company whatever you get up to.
- With kids its not always possible to have time together alone on Valentines day. If you’ve got a family, get them involved and make it a family appreciation love day/night. Just make sure you have quality time just the two of you at other times.
- The pressure of conforming to Valentines Day and getting caught up in the commercialism is stressful for many people. Taking a step back avoiding the hype is a great way to enjoy each other’s company in other ways. After all it’s far healthier to have a good sex life all year round than make it ‘a must’ for one day.
- Laughter they say is the best medicine, and the number one trait women pick when looking for a mate. If he/she makes you laugh (you know one of those laughs when you pee a little bit, or end up uncontrollably giggling or snorting) then that will be appreciated just as much, if not more, than a roll in the sheets.
- Romance isn’t about sex there are so many romantic gestures you can make that will make you both feel good without getting naked. Light scented candles, put some chill music on that you both like, to create a relaxing romantic ambience. Cook him his favourite dinner, and give him plenty of it to fill him up so he’s nicely contented and enjoy a rest and snuggle afterwards. They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach – it’s so true!
- Intimacy is so much more important than sex. Don’t forget the little things, hugs, strokes, kissing and hand holding are the physical intimacy acts that keep you connected when you’re not having sex. Add to these sincere compliments and she/he will feel appreciated and loved, and isn’t that what Valentines Day is all about? Love.