Secret Survey Reveals All…
Sssshhh – the secret’s out! Valentine’s Day brings out the Cupid in us all, even though our busy daily lives can interrupt the love bug all too often! A new survey reveals that over a third (38%) of people in a relationship think that it’s a special time to show love, with plenty of room for passion and excitement. Over half (55%) of us ignore the nay-sayers who moan about the commercial aspects of it – oh no, fun and frolics are on the love menu. Even singletons agree with that, with a third (32%) seeing it as a great excuse to enjoy yourself.
Love to Give
When nearly two thirds of those surveyed (60%) started imagining how they’d build up the love ambience, a romantic meal, whether out or on a date at home is the perfect answer. Nearly half (46%) expect to give or receive a card, while over a third (37%) go down the flowers, chocolates or fragrance route, but that’s still appreciated as a sign of love. And to get that extra va-va-voom vibe started, nearly a fifth (19%) think that it’s a divine day for a really special, personal present. To spice things up even more, 11% of people dating for Valentine’s loved the idea of receiving something sexy, two thirds of them looking forward to some sexy lingerie, and nearly half of them saying that a sex toy is in their romance drawer!
Top Tips for a Divine Valentine’s Day
- It’s the best excuse to go for maximum pleasure, however you like it!
- Make plenty of time – just for you and your Divine Valentine
- Romance is so divine when you get it right – feel the vibe with a lovely romantic ambience – light scented candles, play music to dance (and smooch) to, dim the lights. Who knows where it might lead?
- Laughter they say is the best medicine, so go on, have a giggle and enjoy the sexy stuff
- Remember the little things: hugs, strokes, kissing and hand holding keep you connected and loved…
- A divine Valentine’s Day isn’t only for once a year – OK, maybe every day is a bit of a stretch, but fix date nights (and days) to reignite your passion
- Because isn’t that what Valentine’s Day is all about? Love…