Clitoral suction toys are taking the pleasure industry (and clitoris’s the world over) by storm, and since their big reveal just a few years ago, they’ve quickly become the must-have sex toy for anyone with a clitoris.
So, what’s all the hype?
It’s not hype: it’s science b*tch. (And who doesn’t love sexy science?) Unlike vibrators which stimulate the surface of the clitoris, suction toys like Irresistible use pulsing suction and envelop the clitoris entirely for all-over stimulation. This gentle suction not only feels amazing, but it also encourages blood flow to your clitoris which, in turn, heightens arousal, sensitivity and orgasm potential. And if all that hasn’t won you over, many people with a clitoris (PWC’s) also say that the sensation almost perfectly mimics oral sex. Need I say more?
You’ll notice Irresistible looks a little like an in-ear thermometer or a teeny-tiny vacuum. At the top is a concave section surrounded by silicone: this is the part which surrounds your clitoris and provides sensation, the “sucker” if you will! Below the “sucker” (I’m sticking with it) is an ergonomic handle with an easy-to-find-even-in-the-dark power button that controls the power as well as 11 different suction settings. During playtime, the power button is always in easy reach, keeping you in complete control of your pleasure.
Ok, now you’re properly acquainted with Irresistible, let’s give you the tips to get the most out of your new wonder-toy!
First and foremost; make sure your toy has plenty of battery life! It might seem silly, and yes Irresistible is very efficient, but no one wants to run out of juice halfway through!
We recommend pairing Irresistible with a good quality, water-based lubricant for the best sensations. Our classic water-based formula is ideal or, if you fancy kicking things up a notch, why not try our menthol-infused orgasm gel for extra tingle?
- Apply some lubricant to your clitoris and around the rim of the concave portion of Irresistible (aka the sucker)
- Now, position Irresistible so your clitoris is completely enveloped by the sucker. Once you’re comfortable that your toy is in the right place, press and hold the power button to turn it on to enjoy sucking and pulsing pleasure. (It can take a couple of times to get the positioning just right, but once you do, you’ll know it!)
- Explore all 11 stimulating settings by repeatedly pressing the power button.
- To turn Irresistible off, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds.
- When you’re done, remember to thoroughly clean Irresistible and store it in the included velvet storage bag. The silicone sucker section can even be removed for thorough cleaning.
Did You Know?
Irresistible is totally waterproof and makes a perfect shower or bathtime pal. You might need to swap out water-based lube for fun in the tub though and trade it for a good quality oil-based lube instead. Always use oil-based products externally only.