Product Care & Manuals.
- Press button(s) to switch on / change function
- Hold button(s) for 2 seconds to turn off.
- Clean your vibrator thoroughly before and after each use with sterilising fluid or toy cleaner. Wipe clean if not waterproof.
- Do not use alcohol-based products or undiluted detergents as this may damage the surface of your vibrator.
- Take care when cleaning your toy, remember it is an electrical item and moisture can damage your toy and also react with batteries.
- Store your vibrator in its own packaging or in the protective case sleeve if provided with the toy, as contact with plastic bags or other vibrators may cause damage to its surface.
- Vibrators are electrical and motors may become warm with use. If you feel your vibrator is getting unduly warm, switch off and allow it to cool down.
- Always allow your vibrator to cool down before storing in a safe place.
- Waterproof toys are intended to be used in water but only when fully assembled in accordance with instructions. (See diagram).
- To avoid injury or aggravation of pre-existing conditions this device should not be used on swollen calves or unexplained calf pain.
- If you are unsure or pregnant – Please consult a doctor before use.
- Please retain all packaging since it contains important information.
- Not for use by persons under the age of 18
- In the interest of hygiene once the packaging has been removed, the item is non-returnable. Statutory rights are unaffected.
Non-rechargeable products battery care instructions
IF THE BATTERY COMPARTMENT CONTAINS A PROTECTIVE SHEATH PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE.
- Do not mix different types of battery brands, or mix new and used batteries, as this may affect the performance of your toy.
- Only use the recommended type of batteries, as stated on the package.
- Batteries must be inserted with the correct polarity (+/-)
- The supply terminals should not be short-circuited, i.e do not bridge terminals with metallic material.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- To maintain battery life, remove batteries after each use and before cleaning, this will help to keep your toy in optimum condition.
- Exhausted batteries should be removed from the product and recycled in accordance with manufacturers recommendations.
- Store your vibrator in a clean dry environment as moisture can damage the batteries and the motor.
- Take care when using oils and lubricants that they do not enter the battery compartment as they can react with batteries.
Rechargeable products charging instructions
- If the product has a charging case, remove the plastic isolator disc between the product and the charging case before charging.
- If the product has a USB lead for charging, you can insert it into a computers USB port or use our USB plug adapter.
- If the product comes supplied with a mains adapter, it must only be charged using that supplied adapter.
- The product may be partially charged on purchase but we recommend a full charging cycle before use. Charge the battery for at least 40 minutes before use.
- BE PATIENT – Do not switch on or use your vibrator during this first charging session, as this may affect the battery capacity.
Rechargeable battery information
- This product contains a Lithium Rechargeable Battery Pack.
- If battery leakage occurs, stop using immediately and avoid contact with skin. If skin contact occurs, immediately wash the area thoroughly with warm soapy water. If battery leakage comes into contact with eyes or body tissue, immediately flush thoroughly with water and see a doctor.
- Treat this product with care to avoid battery leakage, combustion and explosion.
- Do not expose the battery pack to excessive physical shock.
- Do not take apart or attempt to repair the vibrator or battery.
- Do not touch the terminals of the vibrator with any metal objects.
WEEE This product is classified as Electrical and Electronic Equipment. Should the time come for you to dispose of this product, please ensure that you do so in accordance with the European Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive and compliance with local laws relating to this directive.
Materials used in our products
So divine uses body-safe silicone in our products. This grade of silicone is hypoallergenic, odourless and safe with all non-silicone based lubricants.
We use high-grade ABS plastic in the main parts of our products; it is a highly resilient, odourless and inert material.