Masturbation is a completely natural and normal experience, however the subject of female masturbation is still seen as a taboo to some. We think it is time to put an end to this and focus on the positive sides of masturbation and why it is a totally normal thing to experience and enjoy.
1. It Makes You Happy - We've all have those days where everything can get a bit too much. So if you're not too busy you might want to consider getting out your vibrator and having some much needed alone time. Studies suggest that masturbation can decrease stress due to the release of the hormone oxytocin, aka the happy hormone.
2. It Helps You Sleep - If you're someone who struggles to sleep at night then try masturbating before you drift off. It is know that masturbating makes you feel incredibly relaxed which can help send you off to a much needed beauty sleep.
3. You Can Get To Know Yourself Better - The more you masturbate, the easier it is to learn exactly what does it for you. Exploration is one of the many benefits of masturbation which can lead to a better sex life for you and your partner.
4. It's Safe - One of the best things about masturbating is that you don't have to worry about any contraception, getting pregnant or catching any STIs (unless you share your sex toys).
5. Better Sex - Yep that's right! By getting to know your downstairs area a bit more, you'll soon learn what you love. If you teach your partner how you like to be touched, including what you like and don't like, you will ultimately have a better time in bed.
6. It's A Great Way To Release Sexual Tension - If you're currently going through a slight dry spell, then masturbating is a great way to satisfy yourself.
7. It Can Boost Your Confidence & Body Image
8. It Feels Absolutely Amazing!
9. There Aren't Any Negatives - So go ahead and enjoy yourself