are a way to help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. Kegels involve squeezing your pelvic-floor muscles. These muscle support the bladder, uterus, rectum and intestines. By exercising the pelvic floor muscles it can have a variety of benefits which will be discussed.
How Do They Work?
Your internal muscles react to the free moving balls, clenching them to keep them in place. You can experience subtle pleasure sensations as well as pelvic floor muscle tightening for more intense orgasms.
- Strengthens and tightens PC muscles
- Increases blood flow to the pelvic area
- Prevents urinary incontinent as you age
- Helps recover from physical stress, including child birth
- Improves sexual response and function
- Great for building more intense orgasms
- Improves your control over bladder and bowel function
1. Firstly we recommend cleaning the kegels balls before and after using warm soapy water.
2. Then coat with plenty of water-based lubricant which will make it easier to insert the balls.
3. Wear for 15-30 minutes at least three times per week for an effective kegel work out. Start off with the lightest kegel ball and progress to the heaviest kegel ball for increased sensitivity and orgasm control.
Whether your walking, jogging or dancing you can experience an internal stimulation and a discreet kegel exercise.
Purchase the So Divine Kegel Ball Training Set for only £29.99