It's coming up to that time of year where everyone is either going or planning on going on holiday. So if you're thinking of having a romantic couples retreat then we 100% recommend you pack some sex toys to spice things up a bit. Read our fun-packed guide so you know the do's and don'ts of taking them away...
Make sure you do your research!While here in the UK it is absolutely fine to travel to and from places with a stack of sex toys in your case... certain countries around the globe prohibit sex toys (yep that's right). This includes a range of popular locations such as Thailand, Saudi Arabia and the Maldives where sex toys are actually banned from being brought into the country. So to avoid any unnecessary embarrassment make sure you check before you travel!
Pack the essentialsWe recommend taking these...
- Vibrating Bullet- Our rose gold vibrating bullet is the perfect travel companion for adventures. This small but mighty bullet is an ideal size to take away with you if you're struggling to fit everything in your suitcase as it is lightweight, compact and discreet.
- Lube - This always comes in handy, but if you're planning on taking some with you, just make sure you're aware of the liquid regulations as you may need to transfer some into a smaller tube depending on the size.
- Cock Ring - This is the perfect couples toys which won't take up a lot of room in your luggage. We recommend the Mendurance Vibrating Ring to help rock your socks off.
- Rechargeable Toy - If you're planning a long stay, then a rechargeable is a MUST - you can keep going way longer with one of these bad boys. Try something such as the "Wicked Game" massaging wand which includes a USB charger.
- Sexy games - Well why not?! If you want to make the most of your time away then some sexy games will make your holiday one to remember! Try out a new daring sex position each night for some frisky filled action.